Thursday, November 19, 2009

I missed Shirley's Birthday...

Okay, I didn't miss it exactly... I am just a bad friend because I didn't send her a card.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!

I hope she had a great day. She's one of my favorite people ever!

Today is my best friend Malyn's birthday... if it weren't for Facebook I wouldn't remember anything.

Yesterday I finally got my sweater that I ordered... I'm wearing it today... It would look really cute with a pair of boots - that is if I could wear boots with my abnormally big calves...

It's still raining outside... It feels like it's been raining forever! I might shrivel up...

What else do I know??? I am getting my brakes fixed on my car tomorrow... I'm going to be a marshal in the Thanksgiving parade again this year... I'm with the Jack in the Box Float... it comes near the end of the parade... (it's after the frango float... you know what that means.... spare frangos to pick up off the ground if they fall....).

I feel better than I didn't yesterday morning... no headache today...

blah blah blah....

Maybe I should drink more coffee...

No comments: