Friday, November 20, 2009

The blog post which recounts my boss almost burning down the office...

The names have been changed to protect the innocent...

Yesterday one of my bosses was trying to reheat his oatmeal - he hit 30 minutes instead of 30 seconds...

There is no need for words...








the cup is stuck to the plate...



Anybody want a microwave??? It smells pretty bad but I think it might be able to be cleaned up...

We had to call the building and they in turn turned on the bypass for the fire alarm on our floor... I'm surprised it didn't go off... I bet you it will still smell today - it was soooo stinky.

I can't stick around here much longer because I am taking the car in...

It's Friday - I'm feeling alright... a little ambivalent... A friend of mine sent me an email last night... it's got me thinking - I hate when there is miscommunication... I'm sure things will be alright. Poo.

No comments: