Saturday, November 21, 2009

nine plus hours of sleep...



I'm feeling as fresh as a baby's bottom! Okay, maybe that's not a good analogy...

I was going to eat too much last night so I went to bed before it got ugly...

I have found hulu so I can watch television shows on my laptop in bed... it's kind of terrific I think. Last night I tried to watch Community and Parks and Recreation... I fell asleep during both.

Today I have the usual... ww, gym... then I get to go shopping for food for my party tomorrow and then I have a leg waxing appointment. You might be thinking that I got things waxed last week which is true... But I didn't have time to get my legs done. I get to clean up my house too... don't want people to think I'm a slob. (anymore than they already do...)...

Yesterday I got my car fixed... the good news is that I only needed my front brakes replaced - not both... it cost half of what I thought it would. How exciting is that??? I'm have to take her for a spin today... check them out... there's no more scraping sound when I back up.

Okay - it's time to get moving...

No comments: