Sunday, November 22, 2009

aye aye aye...

I am sore this morning... but I think it's because I slept too much.

I fell asleep on the sofa last night around 8:30... went to bed soon thereafter...

Today is my party. I don't think there are going to be a ton of people there... oh well... that's the way it usually goes for me.

Yesterday my momma got a case of the sweats... then she was achy... it looks to me like the flu. I told her to call the doctor but does she??? no... she is very stubborn when it comes to those sorts of things... I told her if she died because of it I wasn't going to come to her funeral.

I'm being severely sidetracked today... I am trying to whip out another playlist for today's class.... I like to be a bit current... I will post more later (hopefully)...

No comments: