Monday, November 23, 2009

I am in love with a tube.

I didn't have a big turnout to my party yesterday (that doesn't surprise me though... some of my friends are duds)... But three people plus my momma showed up.

I am sold on the line of clothing... there are just so many options and everything is so cute. I have ordered a sweater tube (think tube top but sweater material)... it is versatile.... can be worn as a top or a skirt... I also ordered a stinking cute sleeveless top with tie..it's got a really cute black and white print... what else - a big-ass belt, knit bolero top and black skirt... Oh, I also put dibs on this really cute vest.. it will be mine at a sample sale in December... it's half price!

Here's the sleeveless top (mine is black and white...)



I am going to be sooo stinking cute! My mom ended up buying a few things as well...

Shirley - here's a personal note for you... you need to come the next time I have a party... it's right up your alley.

Today I am driving into work because I bought a new microwave for the office... it's a cuisinart... it's spiffy.

This week is a short one! yehaw... I also move back home on Wednesday to take care of my puppies while my momma goes to Portland for Thanksgiving.

The only thing that would make my life better would be to win the lottery so I could pay off my student loans and buy more clothes.

What else??? teaching cycle on Tuesday and Wednesday... pre-Thanksgiving workout - on Thursday... I think that's it... but I think that's more than enough today...

No comments: