Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello Friday!

Well - we've made it to the end of the week... I'm thinking I'm ready for it but I'm not sure.

It's raining like crazy outside... I'm not pretty sure I don't want to go out into it. But I have to...

Last night I did laundry and watched Survivor... it was pretty good... it would be better if I were on it though.

Is my blog becoming lame? I think it might be.... I think it used to be more interesting... or maybe I was just more interesting...

I was lamenting over the fact that I'm single yesterday.... I guess I shouldn't complain because I don't really do anything about it... I am lame.

Tonight after work I am meeting my lovely assistant Kristen for Happy Hour. She was sick last week so we have rescheduled for tonight. I'll make sure I dress respectably - you never know...

I picked up my new shirt from (this word removed by the clothing party police) yesterday... it's really cute - and it's silk... It was going to be my holiday shirt but I think I might wear it today as well... it will be cute with jeans or a nice skirt. Oh to be a fashion plate...

Hmmmm.... I guess that's it. I have to do something to spice things up.

No comments: