Thursday, November 12, 2009

I think I might be ready for the weekend.



This is what my desktop looks like this morning... I've downloaded this thing called Jing which lets you take screen captures and post them to your blogs and insert them into emails etc... it looks pretty good. I might even break out those pictures from my mammogram and show you my boobies!

Today I am going to lunch with my friends Matt, Mark and Robin... should be fun. I haven't seen them for a while... well, I've seen Matt - but he doesn't count.

Yesterday at work I took on the task of reorganizing the tabs.... not an easy task, but monotonous and right up my alley.

Okay, here's a rant. I am tired of looking at my matches on match.com and seeing guys holding up fish or cans of beer... I like to eat fish, but I'm not impressed with that sort of thing...

argh.

I need a date. Any takers out there?

No comments: