Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Two years ago today

Two years ago today was my last day of "Stalking" Ann Curry. I must admit that was a really interesting time of my life... it was fun but arduous.

I really found a family in the crowd there at the show.

And then it was two years ago tomorrow that I trudged out and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade live from New York... that was fun too!

Here's link to the Hello Kitty Balloon!

I have a bit of a headache this morning... I just took some drugs so I should be good soon...

I woke up a bit early because I had to change the sheets and clean up my things.... It only cut in a little bit into my posting time.

Today I am leaving at 4:00 so I can sub a cycle class (with Mr. Arms) at 5:00. I have to choose my music wisely... don't want people to think I'm a dud.

I think maybe I'll see what I can come up with on itunes...

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: