Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey for me, turkey for you!

It is thanksgiving... what am I thankful for? I'm thankful for finally getting my life in the right direction... I'm thankful for clothes, and friends and cured meats.

This morning my momma is headed to Corvalis. As we took stuff out to her car she realized that someone had been rummaging through it. I guess she had a new drill in the back seat which is gone... that really sucks... at least they didn't steal the whole car right?

This morning I am doing laundry and then I may go over to my sister's house for breakfast. Our friend Ken is making breakfast for them... I could do that, then go to the gym and then to my Dad's for dinner at 1:15.

Last night I subbed the cycle class and Arms was in it... he said "Jennifer, good job" I said "thanks, I've been practicing every Tuesday and Sunday for four months". Oh, the witty conversation!

So, I just took Zoe out to go potty and ended up tracking dog poop into the house... oh joy!

I'll post more later. I need to have the wii fit tell me I'm overweight.

No comments: