Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm awake so now what?

I woke up a little after 4:00 this morning. Too bad I'm not a Black Friday shopper... I'm going to be a Marshal in the parade this morning. Luckily it's not raining... however, it is a bit cold. I'm trying to decide if I should wear my big puffy coat... I just might.

Yesterday turned out pretty well... I went to breakfast at Hilary and Grant's, then I went to the gym for a pre-turkey workout... then I went home and roasted up some veggies... (a rare showing of my domestic prowess)... then it was off to Dad's for my first dinner. It was pretty good. I had ham... from there I went to my second dinner at H & G's. I probably could have done without the second dinner - but I'm glad I went....

Overall a pretty good day. Other things went well, but I can't go into them here...

Zoe is racing around getting ready for the day. I am just starting my first cup of real coffee... I tried drinking some leftover from yesterday - that wasn't working...

After the parade this morning I may do some shopping (I don't know)... I am planning on hitting the gym at some point... maybe I'll do some holiday baking...

I can be domestic.

No comments: