Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy day after black Friday.





I survived the parade, a post parade workout and hanging with the puppies.

I'll talk a little more about the parade later. The little dog woke me up at 4:45 this morning and I'm still trying to recover.

Today I have my massage/candling appointment - I am looking forward to it because my lower back is killing me... it's so stinking tight.

After my appointment I think I may go to the studio... it's been a long time since I've been and I can't pussyfoot around anymore... I need to at least go every once in a while. Tomorrow I sit at Crawl Space for the last day of the show... it's the last day of Crawl Space ever... I am not really sure how I feel about it...

Last night I tried to make easy candied nuts from a recipe I got in RealSimple magazine... it's wasn't real simple... my sugar crystallized... the nuts taste alright but it's not like the picture..

The joys of holiday baking....

No comments: