Sunday, November 29, 2009

One more day to go...

It's finally Sunday... I was exhausted yesterday after my massage I ended up taking a nap and then later on I went to bed at 7:30... I didn't go to sleep until after 8:00 though.

I have a few nice bruises on my back from the cupping... it felt pretty good though... I'm going to do it again!

This morning I feel a bit icky... sore from sleeping too much and crampy from the joys of being a woman. Maybe it's gas....

I am sitting at the gallery today... I have to figure out what I'm going to do while I'm there... watch movies? Work on applications? shop on the internet? Maybe I'll peruse job postings on the CAA web site.

I finally have my video camera back... maybe I'll take it and do some last minute film homage to Crawl Space....

sad day...

No comments: