Sunday, November 29, 2009

The last stand....

here I sit in Crawl Space... I'm going to miss it...

I must say I'm a bit bummed that it's going away but I'm sure something good will come of all of this.

Why does the Seattle Art scene seem so icky to me right now??? good question... what am I going to do about it??? I'm not exactly sure - but I'll do something...

Currently I am catching up on all my television shows on Hulu. Some people just came in so I can't do anything right now... I started going through my Survivor footage so I can get a new dvd made... That should be top on my priority list... applications are due on the 6th of January.

Just think.... my leg waxing started all the way back in February... I haven't shaved since then... oh how times have changed....

What else.... I saw Mr. Arms this morning... the bruises on my back are going away... I think I called it candling this morning... I meant to call it cupping...

Here's what it looks like...



It's a little darker in real life than it looks here because mom used the flash when she was taking the picture... Not too much back fat - that's cool. You can also see that I'm not as pasty as I usually am (thanks to free tanning at the gym!)... I'm pasty no more!

Okay, back to the last stand of Crawl Space... I think I'm going to do a closing video... of the last time I lock up and close the doors.... I'll post it here if I do it...

Okay, I better go now... I think the people may be leaving soon... one hour and 40 minutes left...

It's been swell...

No comments: