Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday again.



Finally it's time to go back to work.

I just don't know what to do with my self on long weekends... It always leads to no good.

Last night after I got done at Crawl Space (video to come later) I walked down to Fred Meyer because I needed to get in more steps (I only had 7500 steps at the time)...

This week I have a bunch to do... I'm teaching on Tuesday, subbing on Wednesday, haircut on Saturday and Crawl Space clean out on Sunday. My clothing order should be arriving on Wednesday too!

My back is a little sore today... and I have a bit of a headache... I guess it's a post four day weekend body stress-fest.

Zoe started whining at 4:30 so I've been up since then. If I was more dedicated I would go to the gym and work out - but I'm not that dedicated.

It is cyber Monday - Maybe I'll peruse the various websites I like to frequent...

Have a good day everyone...

No comments: