Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Is it really December?

I can't believe it's December already. I guess that's alright.... I got the little creeping feeling in my bones yesterday that I do sometimes around the Holidays... it's that feeling of there being something missing... not a big something missing - just a little something missing.

It will be alright...

A new episode of Hoarders was on last night... I fell asleep at the very end though... oh well. It was pretty good. They found two dead cats in the woman's house.

Yesterday they had a 10th anniversary demonstration commemorating the WTO protests... IT WAS THE LAMEST PROTEST EVER.

A PA system, a drum, and a few people dressed up as some sort of inflatable beings...

Sunday is the clean out of Crawl Space... I'm thinking of taking a few of the pedestals... I just have to figure out how and when to get them...

Momma went to the Dr. yesterday and they ended up doing an EKG on her... her heartbeat is a bit abnormal... she gets to have a stress test next week... now that's pretty exciting!

Tomorrow my clothes should come - I sub cycle class - I also realized that have less than 100 dollars to last me a week... I need to start curbing my spending.

Oh the things I have to do.....

No comments: