Sunday, November 08, 2009

We came, we saw, we conquered.













I have more photos but I don't have the time or patience to add them this morning. I have a bit of a headache this morning - but it was worth it. I'm not feeling too bad.

I think I'm supposed to go to brunch with my father but I haven't heard back from him yet.

I am cat sitting again... you know the cats - Sammy and Emma.. Sammy the one who spent the night in the tree...

I must say the food turned out really well last night... I took a few pictures with my phone and am trying to get them transferred to Crusty II...

here we go...



Doesn't it look yummy? The stuff in the front is garlicky bean spread - it was good. I think I'm going to make it again.

Okay, I think this is all I can manage this morning... headache go away please...

No comments: