Friday, November 06, 2009

What I've done so far this morning...

I woke up.
Trouble shot my cable box with comcast.
Drank coffee.
emailed people on Match.com so I can get my free six months (because I haven't found a match).

I have come to the realization that I don't want to date someone who posts photos of themselves holding fish or beer cans. I emailed the Oprah show last night telling them that I should be on the "still single show".... they are looking for people who are tired of being single and need help. That's me! Nate Berkus is going to help people find their dating groove. Who knows, maybe my plea will be compelling enough to get some help.

Tonight I am attending happy hour with my friends Kristen and Karen. I have to wear something attractive to lure all those single men to me.

I think that's all I have for you all this morning... I found some good recipes online yesterday for the opening tomorrow... it looks like tonight I'll be cooking up a storm.

No comments: