Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do I smell waffles?

Mom is making waffles.... hmm...

I think I could probably eat one and then cycle...

I was lamenting yesterday that everyone was talking about all they had to eat for Christmas breakfast and I didn't have any....

I am not sure that's happening today - I had thought I may be going to Olympia but I'm not sure... I am cycling... Yesterday I went to the studio for a few hours... didn't get a lot done but I did go.. that was good.

Less that a week left in the year... have to start thinking about those resolutions. I'm thinking I am going to run a half marathon next year. I can do it... I might even be able to pull off a full marathon....

I'm also going to practice looking people in the eyes more often...

Let me see, what are my plans for New Years? I've been invited to a party... Zoe is going to the doctor to get snipped... I'm getting a massage (and I'm going to use the best present ever - a gift certificate from my mommy)....

Here's a quick change of subject... I got a few books for Christmas which I will not use... what do I do?? no gift receipts - can I take them back anywhere??? I got them from my sister - she meant well - but it's all about what to eat when you eat out. I don't eat out though... hmmm... what a quandary. What to do...

I think I'll go now... I am going to try to pull out a new playlist before class this morning.

No comments: