Monday, December 28, 2009

Short days here I come.

I don't quite know what to do with myself. I slept in until 6:20 and I don't have to leave for work until 9:00 or so... what to do? what to do?

Here's the status of me since I last posted... I taught my class yesterday and Mr. Arms came up to me afterwards (he wasn't in class). He commented on the fact that there were a lot of guys in my class to which I replied "well you know, the boys like me!" they do though.... I then gave him a hard time because he never takes my class... he said, he'd taken it at least twice - my friend Kira said he didn't take it because it was too hard for him. Oh, the witty banter...

I've been thinking about what to do in the new year... I'm thinking about signing up for the Mercer Island Half Marathon in the end of March... can I train for it by then? Maybe... it's a thought... I"m also thinking about the possibility of finding my own place to live... just under the surface - but I'm thinking it's about time to give myself and my momma some space. I have to start taking a look at my expenditures and seeing where I can curtail my spending. I know I should probably start shaving my legs again.... oh how I don't want to though.... maybe I should just start starving myself.... nah, I'm just kidding. I'm not going to make any rush decisions - I need to save money for a deposit etc...

I haven't told my mother that I'm thinking about this yet... it's still in the early stages...

Okay, I just told her.... now I have to do something about it...

What else should I do this morning before I leave..... drink more coffee? Check. Snuggle with my dogs? Check. Watch the Today show? Check.

No comments: