Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My legs have lost all feeling...

I subbed both cycle classes last night and let me tell you, I was wiped out... Let's see how much weight I sweated off by doing that. I was so stinking tired I went to bed a little after 9 last night.

The good news about teaching both classes last night is that I don't have to teach tonight and I get to go to Red Robin to celebrate my cousins birthday.

I am not quite sure about this working four hour days.... what's the point. Not a lot to do, but that's alright... I like going in... I like the people I work with... I am really looking for my new years eve massage I have scheduled... I'm even more jazzed because I don't have to pay for it... it's a Christmas gift!

What else? I don't know... I've started tracking all my spending so I can save up for the big move out... that's exciting... Zoe goes under the knife on Thursday... no puppies for her...

No comments: