Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello second to last day of the decade!

I could get used to sleeping in until 6:30 every morning... It's kind of nice but it makes my back kind of sore from being horizontal so long...

Last night we went to Red Robin at Southcenter for my cousin's birthday. It was fun. I branched out and had a bacon cheese burger. It was pretty good...

Today on the agenda?? not much - work for four hours... work out... sounds pretty good to me.

Tomorrow Zoe goes under the knife and I get my new years massage.... I'm probably looking forward to my day than Zoe is (but she probably has no idea what is going to happen to her...).

My money saving is going well... I've been writing down all that I spend. It reminds me of the old days when I was trying to get out of debt... I did it then so obviously I can do it now... it might just take a bit longer...

I don't have much to say this morning so I think I will wrap it up. I have to rest up for tomorrow!

No comments: