Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflecting time!

Now I will take time to reflect on all that I have accomplished over the past decade...

Finished school.

Lost weight.

Quit smoking.

Started working out.

Found a job and a career path I really like (art and legal)...

Have cute hair.

I really don't have much to complain about. Sure I'd like to be a little more outgoing (okay, stop laughing now...)... but I'll work on that.

Yesterday at the gym I ran for an hour straight on the treadmill. I really am going to run in a half marathon this coming year...

I think tonight I am just going to hang out with my dogs. Tucker is a little bit ouchy again in her front section - we've started force feeding her the anti-inflamitories again... and Zoe will probably be out of it because of her little operation.. I have a few movies from netflicks... 500 days of summer and some other Larrs von Trier movie - with Bjork in it.... sounds like fun to me!

Tomorrow I am not sure what's going on... maybe a new years day run??? I think that might be in order...

If things get interesting later on I'll post some more - otherwise I'll see you next year!

No comments: