Friday, January 01, 2010

The dog in the cone.



Happy new year everyone...

I went to bed at 9:45. woo hoo... I spent the evening with my puppies on my lap and eating popcorn. So much for another exciting new years..

Oh well... let's get on with things. I'm thinking of going to the gym this morning and get my new years started right (along with five million other people who decide that this will be the year that they get in shape!).

Grandma is on the sofa with the cone dog - she's snoring (grandma - not Zoe). The dogs started whining at 3:30 so momma took them to bed with her... Stinky is very jealous of the attention that Zoe is getting... Zoe is doing pretty well but she has to wear a cone for two weeks. I don't think she'll be able to handle it.



I don't know what else I'm going to do today.... since I'm not spending money and I don't have anything on the radar maybe I'll clean something... who knows. It is the new year and stranger things have happened.

My massage went well yesterday - only one bruise from cupping. It was much less uncomfortable than last time... not that it was really uncomfortable... it's a good thing...

I'm thinking I will go step on my wii fit and see if it tells me I'm overweight today. I think I might not be because I didn't end up eating a ton yesterday... too busy and taking care of sick puppies...

I'm off like a prom dress.

No comments: