Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday

hello everyone...

Every morning before I get ready for work I get on the Wii Fit and do a body test. It tests your reactions in various tests and weighs you... every morning it tells me I'm overweight... I'm not really overweight but my BMI is high because of all that muscle I have... yesterday morning I was very surprised to find out that I was normal! That will all be blown to hell after what I ate last night...

Which leads us to my holiday party. I had a swell time... we ate a lot of yummy food - I actually drank a beer... it was charming - I was charming! For dinner I had a kona coffee crusted top sirloin with mashed potatoes and vegetables followed by a flourless chocolate espresso cake for dessert. I managed to walk in my "big lady shoes" for a few hours... (translated that means high heels)...

We also got a little bonus yesterday which was nice - the partners also came through with gift certificates for "Spa Day"... I've been working on that since day one...

Overall things are good...

Today I am driving into work to deliver nuts and soda... I am having a bunch of items delivered from Amazon.com so it will be good to cart everything home.

I think that's it this morning - I should get cracking...

No comments: