Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's a bit awkward (like me).

Yesterday at work the partners had a meeting (they're all partners at my firm)... the conference room is right across from my desk and I can see inside.

The topic of discussion was Holiday bonuses. How awkward is that - sitting outside and trying not to look like you're interested in what's going on - but on the inside you are just dying to know.

I never count on getting anything... that's why it's called a bonus. It would be nice though...

I also talked to my Dad yesterday and was asked to do his Christmas shopping for him. No problem - it's not like I don't have enough problems finding gifts to give myself...

I subbed cycle class last night. It was a small group... that's okay though... I still get paid.

This morning I am dropping my momma off at a doctors appointment and then heading off to work... I get to watch a little of the today show! I also need to figure out what I'm wearing today for the holiday party. We're going to the Capital Grille... I've been there before - it should be pretty good.

My head is hurting - my chest is still a bit croupy. Nothing a little mucinex won't fix.

Okay, I think I better get a moving and find more gifts to give (online).

No comments: