Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A little bit of a rant.



I was riding home on the bus yesterday and I saw a grown woman on the bus wearing a Santa hat. it was the most inane thing... maybe I'm just a Grinch - but Santa hats should be left to the fat man. or dogs. It may be cute when you're a toddler or in elementary school but no one should go out in public in one of those if you're over the age of 10.

I actually accomplished some holiday shopping yesterday. I am 50 percent ahead of where I was at this time last year.

Okay, here's another rant... two in one post... last night after class a woman who comes pretty regularly comes up after class and tells me that there is no constant tempo in my song selections so she has a hard time getting into it.... well, don't come to my class then! I just smiled and nodded my head. - she's lucky I didn't slug her... no, it's not that bad.

Tomorrow I have a busy schedule... I get to take my momma in for a Doctor's appointment in the morning and then there's work and then my office holiday party. I haven't decided what I 'm going to wear just yet. I still have my "almost slutty" dress that I bought last year... that might be a little too much for dinner - I don't know... maybe we could all use a little bit of slutty around the holidays...

I think it's time for more coffee...

No comments: