Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good morning lungs!

Last night before I went to bed I started feeling a bit of tightness in my chest. This morning it's a bit worse... I don't feel bad otherwise... just a sense that the phelm is coming... just in time for the holiday party...

Yesterday at work we celebrated a birthday - it was strange - we had a cake and we all sat around the conference room table and ate it... it was like we were a little family... a bit strange but nice. I'm used to just grabbing a piece of cake and leaving... no chit chat...

I finally started some of my Christmas shopping yesterday. If I haven't mentioned it before it's not one of my favorite things to do... people I know don't need things... I bought gifts for my nephews yesterday... I already have a few things for my niece... I have just over a week to get everything done. I think last year I was still shopping on Christmas eve... I'll get it done because I always do.

ummm... what am I doing today? working and teaching... I ate too much crap yesterday so I am going to get back on track today... good thing I work at a gym don't you think?

bah humbug.

No comments: