Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleeping in (for five minutes).

I slept in five minutes this morning... I have a Dr. Appointment to get my elbow checked out one last time. I still can feel it every once in a while but it's not nearly as painful as it once was.

Last night we went to the Wedgwood Broiler for Dad's birthday... I had top sirloin... yummy yummy yummy... All that and running yesterday filled up my card. I didn't really do anything in between the run and dinner though. Oh well....

This week I have the office Holiday party... that should be fun... not much else other than that. My nephew turns six on Wednesday... I have to find a gift for him...

I'm happy that I'll get to watch Ann this morning on the Today Show... maybe I'll see people I know in the crowd.

I think I'll go now...

No comments: