Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It's cold outside!

When I woke up this morning I thought I was still living in Chicago... according to the news it's 22 degrees... brrr.

I am going through some seasonal contemplation.... no fun.

Yesterday I purchased a pair of running tights for my foray into the wonderful world of winter running on Sunday. Hopefully it will be so cold I won't be able to think about how I am not a runner... I have to dig out my voice recorder and start back up with the jenerator running project... it's about time I started working on something in the artistic vein.

Today I am meeting Matt for lunch - he's going to help me with the seasonal contemplation... and he's going to do some of his thrifty holiday shopping for his family...

Two out of five of the Attorneys at our office are gone so things are pretty quiet around the office again. After all that Powerpoint hubbub it's kind of nice to be a bit slow. I am looking forward to the holidays at work... our office is only open from 10 to 2 the week in between Christmas and New Years. That's because no one is there... that should give me the opportunity to check out some different classes at the gym??? maybe I'll try pilates or something....

I should probably wrap it up here... I need to find some of my long underwear... as I said, it's cold outside.

No comments: