Monday, December 21, 2009

Not much more to tell...



Zoe decided to get out of control last night and she jumped up on my back... I caught the action on my computer's camera.

I did not use very good judgment food-wise this weekend. Time to get back on track. I'll just have to figure it all out...

Yesterday I was looking at the picture books I bought for my nephews - they were pretty cool... but once I started really looking at them they are a bit violent... I'm going to have to return them... they show how various and dinosaurs kill(ed) things... (including humans). My sister might frown upon that.

Only 3.2 workdays this week. I have to go in Thursday for a few hours to get the mail etc... but after that I'm free. The week between Christmas and New Years I work from 10 to 2. Pretty sweet!

Okay, my chest congestion is a bit better today but still not completely gone... maybe by Friday?

Last night I posted the casting call for Survivor on Facebook... I got an email from my friend Annie who I know from Chicago - she has a friend who does casting for the show and she sent me her contact information... I think I shall contact her. An inside track??? maybe.

Last night I reserved a hotel room for Chicago... I got a pretty good rate. It's at a Hilton Suite located near the John Hancock Building. The rate was 75 dollars a night. Not too shabby. If any of my friends decide to come to the conference I can defray the costs by having them stay with me. The hotel is at the opposite end of the Magnificent Mile from the hotel the conference is located but I can walk to the conference every morning and it will be just fine... more exercise.

I think I shall retire to the bathroom now.... got to get ready!

No comments: