Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm running out of time!

I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to get everything done. Oh well, it was a nice thought. Oh who am I kidding - I'll pull something off.

I was looking at the books I was going to give my nephews yesterday - they are pretty funny... okay, funny is not the word. Disturbing is the word I'm looking for. The dinosaur book has a picture (drawing) of a dinosaur ripping the head off of it's baby because it is starving. The insect book shows a man falling through a porch and breaking his ankle (the termites had gotten to the wood)... it's just a bit too much I think.

I am still waking up croupy - it goes away after a while but I wish it would just end.

I've been having problems with my left hip lately so I have made an appointment with the chiropractor... It's a new one... my old chiropractor is still around but he hired a new guy to be in his practice.... I thought I should give him a shot. It's rough to be new sometimes and I thought I would see if he can compete with Dr. Dan.

I have two days to figure things out.... Christmas wise... hmmm.. can I do it?

No comments: