Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In for the long haul...

If today is anything like yesterday at work I am going to be twiddling my thumbs. It's going to be slow.... maybe I can come up with some great ideas for gifts while I'm sitting there...

Last night at cycle one of my regular guys gave me some homemade cookies and a matchbox car.... I had mentioned that I wanted a car for Christmas... now I have it.

Last night I also made caramel corn to take into work. It's good - I have to get rid of it all though or I may eat it.

Did I mention that I made hotel reservations for Chicago? Maybe I did... I have to start putting together copies of my resume and cd's of my work in case I decide to go in for job interviews...

I'm still not done with the holiday shopping... I'm going to do some power shopping during lunch to try and get it all done.

Here's what Zoe looked like this morning - she likes to think she's a parrot!

No comments: