Thursday, December 24, 2009

Who you calling a ho?

Not me hopefully...

The time has drawn near... I think I am done with all my shopping. Yesterday I got in a bit of a panic because I couldn't figure out what to get my nephews. I finally settled on PJ's. I also managed to finish off the rest of the family... now I just have to wrap everything.

Today I am heading to the gym at 8 and then it's off to work to open the mail etc... then picking up and delivering Dad to a Dr. Appointment.. then I get a quick break to go home, change, go back and pick him up to go to Bellevue.

If I have time when that's all done I'll go to my friend Malyn's house to see her family.

Last night at the gym I decided to try running for a change. I ran over a half an hour on the treadmill. I think the thing is to not try to run too fast. If I run slower I can run longer... I'm sure I'll be able to increase the distance I can run over time. I'm thinking I might try to work up to running in a half marathon this coming year.

I slept in this morning until 6. I know that doesn't sound like much but it is. I don't have to work a full day at work for the rest of the year. Next week we're only open 10 - 2.

Well I guess that's it for this Christmas eve post... I might add more later if there's time...

Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments: