Thursday, December 10, 2009

Status update



The furnace started working again last night - that's a good thing.

I feel about the same today - not too bad, not too good.

Zoe started whining at 3:30 this morning...

Last night I watched the finale of Glee (very good) and Top Chef (I'm a bit disappointed with that outcome).

I am running out of long underwear... it's supposed to get up to 30 degrees today... the cold weather is making my shins dry... who knows, I may soon be scratching them nonstop... the result of that is not pretty - but I won't be going around in shorts anytime soon.

I've been in touch with my friend PJ in Chicago - I haven't talked to him in a while.. it's always nice to be in contact. Back when I lived there we would go for long walks and wear out our legs... mundane and long, but always interesting conversations.

Two more days and then it's the weekend (woo hoo)... although it doesn't really warrant a woo hoo because I have a pretty awesome job.... This weekend I have yet another massage and cupping appointment (no I won't post photos this time - only if it's really cool looking)... I am also running in the Jingle Bell Run on Sunday.

Okay, headache - go away! You're not welcome anymore... maybe I'll go take some drugs.

No comments: