Thursday, December 03, 2009

Stinky

It appears that Stinky is doing better this morning.... I think she's still going to go to the Doctor to get all checked out.

My clothes came last night... I'm a little disenchanted with the skirt.. okay, I take that back - I'm disenchanted with my thighs. I have to admit that I tried things on without the proper undergarments... it might be better once I have the proper foundations.

I am meeting a couple of my friends to deliver their things to them at lunch.

I'm feeling fat this morning... Fat and unlovable... I'll get over it...

What else today? Work, lunch, First Thursday (my friend Rachel is showing at William Traver) and then Survivor and the Office etc... what more do I need (besides thin thighs...).

I signed up for the Jingle Bell Run on the 13th and also the St. Patty's day dash... I guess I'll have to start training - loosely translated that means running on the treadmill...

I think I've wined enough this morning... I don't want to bring you all down.

No comments: