Friday, December 04, 2009

Updates and Confessions.

I am happy to report that Stinky has no major injuries that the vet can see. She was given some anti-inflammatory medication and her shots were updated and her toenails clipped.

Yesterday I drove into work so I could deliver the clothing order to people and take some boxes home for the big move out on Sunday. I ended up staying out a little too long and had to pay 28 bucks to park. I almost cried...

I am beginning to feel the holiday blues.... I think I've said it before... my life is really good with the exception of the whole relationship thing... I was laying in bed the other day thinking that It's been 25 years since I've had anyone "special" around at Christmas... that kind of sucks... I mean, I don't know what I would do with anyone.... but it makes me a little blue - it's the same every year...

Does anyone know a good shrink? I've been thinking about the possibility of seeing someone. I did a long time ago.. and it helped a lot... maybe they could help me with my lack of self confidence when it comes to relationships.... I think it all ties back to me thinking that I'm unattractive and large (which I'm not)... and my great fear of rejection.

It's something to consider.... Okay, what else can I confess... I got to work on a Powerpoint presentation yesterday... that was an interesting change.

Today is bagel day at work... yummy.

No comments: