Monday, January 11, 2010

Are you ready for it?

I'm not so sure I'm ready to go back to work. I was getting used to short work weeks.

Last Friday I ended up staying a bit late... no big deal.

On the agenda this week? Hair appointments galore - cycle - running - work - Dad's cataract surgery.. I think that's it... next weekend I am heading over to camp on Saturday afternoon to do an art thing for the Mid-winter retreat. It will be nice to see the youngsters (they aren't really kids so I won't call them that)...

Last night we let Zoe whine her way through the night. She has taken to starting to whine at 3:30 am. Momma had been geting up to keep her from waking me up... I told her to just let her whine - I can usually go back to sleep. She managed to stay in bed until 4:30... we'll get her trained eventually... her cone comes off on Thursday - that will be nice. I'm getting a bit tired of being smacked with it.

I think I'm done now... I have to prepare myself to go out into the rain...

No comments: