Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Almost 2,000.

This is post number 1,999. I'll try to make it good.

Yesterday morning I almost got run down by a car on my way to work... that was fun.

Last night Zoe started chewing on her cone and her mouth kept getting stuck on it so we took it off. It's nice to not having it whack us in the neck... she was licking her feet all night.

Today I have a full plate of work, then a haircut at 5:30 and then teaching at 6:45... busy busy busy!

I really don't think this post is turning out the way I'd planned (but how do I plan any post?)... back in the old day - circa 2006 and 2007 I had a lot of time to sit with the posts (and sit with Old Crusty on my lap) in front of the Today Show and work on them... post are much different when you don't have dogs interrupting you or you have to get ready for work.

The gym was incredibly busy last night... I give it a few more weeks... a few of the newbies will stick it out and become regulars but the majority will realize they are just not ready for it... I don't think I ever was one of those New Years people... I haven't always been gung ho about going but I don't think I was one of those people who had a membership and never went... (okay, maybe when I worked out at Hart's Athletic Club in Ballinger)... With anything you just have to do it long enough to make it become a routine...

I guess I'll pack it in this morning... stay tuned for number 2,000....

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Your busy life explains why #2000 doesn't exist... Is it perhaps making you feel like it should be extraordinary and so is difficult to do? Don't worry about it. Post yourself smiling! Its a great achievement in itself. No need for the "information" in the post to be spectacular...