Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A long time coming...

Here we are at 2,000.

I've just started thinking about "projects" I can do while I'm in Chicago Next Month.... I think I will take the video camera with me and do some filming (Brent - it may end up in with your music attached but don't get your hopes up...). I know it's going to be cold while I'm there but it might be nice to do some work outside by the lake. I know I should be looking for teaching jobs - and I will do a little of that, but I think I need a little motivation (like being around all my art making friends) in order to get the creative juices flowing.

I've said before that I'm going to start making things again - and I will... it's just taking me a bit. I have found that things can not be forced - they just have to come. This weekend I'm going to be going to camp and we're going to work on some self portraits - or objects that tell stories about ourselves... should be interesting... might make me want to get back into the studio.

This morning I have a bit of a crick in my neck that is giving me a bit of a headache... It's just the muscles in my neck being a bit stressed... it will work itself out.

Zoe started whining at 3:00 last night - unfortunately she didn't really ever stop... maybe someday she'll stop (she will - she has to right?).

I chopped off a lot of my hair last night... I think it looks good - let's just see if I can replicate my new do this morning...

I think I shall go now and get another cup of coffee... I think I need it. HEADACHE GO AWAY!

No comments: