Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day three of the new decade.

Not a whole lot to report this morning... Yesterday with a little adjustment to my goal weight I was able to weigh in at goal for the first time in six months.... I am one of those people to whom the BMI does not really apply.... I'm almost all muscle... and muscle is heavy....

At the meeting yesterday morning I talked up a new ww cook book and it flew off the shelves.... (Bill, I'm sorry I forced you to buy it... I'll buy your copy next week if it turns out you don't want it). Sometimes people just need a little subliminal cajoling to do things.....

Yesterday I went to the gym as usual and then my momma and I went up to the outlet stores in Marysville... I managed to get a pair of boots over my big ass calves and they looked good... so I am now a proud owner of new boots.

Today I teach and then I'm going to brunch with my dad. After that I plan to get him squared away with all of his appointments in the next few weeks. He's having cataract surgery in a few weeks. I have to get all of his appointments on my calendar... I also have to get reimbursed for all the holiday shopping I did for him. That will probably take most of the day up. He lives on Greenlake so maybe I'll walk around it when I'm done helping him.

I'm sort of looking forward to getting back to work full time tomorrow. All this free time - I don't know what to do with it other than sleep and work out....

Zoe is coming along fine... that cone is harder on us... hacking at our legs and faces.... only a week and a half to go...

Have a good day people...

No comments: