Sunday, January 03, 2010

one thousand nine-hundred and eighty-nine...

this is the post number I'm doing here.... for someone who doesn't talk a lot (outside those people she knows) I sure have posted a lot.... I guess it's been four years so it's not that big of a surprise...

Today I went to brunch with my dad and I ate a biscuit the size of a baby's head. Seriously.... maybe it was the size of a softball... but it was big and good...

This morning during class I told them all that I was going to run a half marathon this year... I guess I have to do it now don't I?

I have also contacted all my former co-workers from ww in Chicago to arrange a get together while I am there next month.... it should be fun.

It's back to the real world tomorrow... back to the gym and all the five million new people who will be there. Back to earning a living (with my new rate of pay!)... good times.

This year is shaping up to be a good one.

No comments: