Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Stinky!



Stinky turns nine today. I can't believe she is that old! It seems like just yesterday she was a puppy. Oh how the time passes.

It's officially the beginning of the new year business wise.... should be busy... I hope. Everyone will be back in the office and ready to go...

I suppose it's fitting that it's pouring outside... Just in time for the commute.

I'm planning on wearing the new boots today... we'll see if my left foot can handle it... it's all about the Hamilton Family Feet sometimes... I think it will be okay (the boots are a better brand than I would normally buy so they probably won't hurt as much)...

I was contacted this weekend by an artist in Maine who has just started a blog. Her name is Susan Roux - here is her blog. She asked me some good questions about the blog and my website. It's got me thinking that maybe I should be doing something different or something more.... I don't know. It is a new year, maybe I should get off my butt and do more art things... Since I am planning on doing the half marathon maybe I should start back up Jeneratorrunning in earnest. I had such great plans towards the end of school.... they got sidelined. No time like the present I guess....

Okay, that's all I have for you this morning.... I'm not REALLY looking forward to the wii fit this morning because I broke into the ice cream my mother had in the freezer last night.

Oh, I think I've decided that if I can swing it I am going to try to save for a down payment on a condo of some sort... it seems stupid to pay money in rent when I could build up equity somewhere.... now the penny pinching begins....

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Thanks for mentioning me. I hope you keep reading. I'm really focused on trying to inspire and uplift people. We all have so much to offer, including YOU! One step at a time and you'll get where you want to go. I believe it...