Friday, January 22, 2010

Now the truth can be told.

So, I am taking momma in for an appointment today.... she's having a stint put in her heart. How exciting does that sound???

Apparently she had a heart attack at some point and didn't know about it. We are thinking it was about the time of my (this word removed by the clothing party police) party back in November.... it's not a big deal, but she's not the kind of person who wants anyone to make a fuss over her.... I would say this is where we differ... I secretly love being fawned over when I'm sick (I think)... Anyway - since she didn't want anyone to worry she banned me from posting about it.... so I have been a good girl and not said anything.

I asked her permission re: this post so here it is...

I am taking her to Swedish this morning and she gets to spend the night... she'll actually get a good nights sleep for once... I get to deal with Zoe waking up early... I have actually been wearing earplugs and it is helping immensely. I think my sister is going to spend the night tonight (she's coming up from Olympia)... I'll give her a pair of earplugs as well.

So that's all I know.... I am expecting on things being as usual... with the exception of going in to work late...

Last night I ran again... I'm thinking I may invest in some new shoes... maybe have them check and see if I'm still wearing the right size... I should also get my feet checked... I need some new orthotics for my shoes..... and I should go to the chiropractor.....

I should get moving... don't want to be late delivering the little woman to the hospital. I will update later when I know anything else...

No comments: