Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's almost Friday!

Per usual: a four day work week feels like a ten day work week...

Yesterday I talked about getting to see a few of the episodes of that show I was on. I'm not going to mention the name because I don't want to get anyone in trouble (in case they have any Google Alerts associated with the title - like I do...).

I watched the second episode - the first one I don't have - that's the one where you see my interview in front of the judges/panel when we auditioned...

I only have one thing to say - Monique Meloche loves me! (she's a gallery owner in Chicago) at least she said so when they were deliberating over who to choose... being older and flying by the seat of my pants helped me as well.

Seeing myself on film is a bit weird, but fun... Watching the one episode makes me miss Chicago and my friends... I like living in Seattle, but sometimes I think I might have been a bit too quick running back home... but I can't have any regrets can I?

What else? not much this morning... at the gym last night the parking lot was busy but the gym seems to be lightening up a bit... maybe it will be more manageable in the coming weeks...

My toenails are still icky looking from the running, but the running itself is getting easier. I think I'm going to try running in the Rock and Roll half Marathon in June... there, I said it. Now I just have to sign up...

Okay, I better get a move on.

xoxo I love you all!

No comments: