Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Someone call a medic.

Last night in cycle I decided to do a new drill. It was a long hill with a bunch of adds along the way (a twelve minute climb)... I wasn't sure if I could make it but I did. Everyone in class made it too. It was different, challenging and good. I don't think I'll do it all the time but it nice to do something different... a good looking fella said it was a good class. I like getting compliments from cute boys..

Have I mentioned my displeasure yet with the new composition and flavors of Candy Conversation Hearts? They have messed up the originals, they are now too soft and the flavors are too sweet. They have totally ruined a valentine favorite for me. Those little candies were the only thing that made Valentines Day worthwhile... now they made the most overrated holiday even worse. The only good thing is that I won't ever eat them again and I won't have to deal with that temptation.

It feels good to rant... it's been a while since I've done it...

There isn't much on the agenda today... just work and then the gym. Maybe I'll work on getting stuff together for Chicago.

Deleted for legal reasons...

Okay, I think that is all the good news this morning... now I'm going to see if I can move my legs and get going.

No comments: