Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Strange night

Last night I had a few issues with food... I think it will be better today... the wii is going to tell me I'm overweight today... I have to prepare for it.



This morning I had some strange dreams. I know it was this morning because Zoe woke me up a bit before 4:00 and then I went back to bed and had the dream. I was trying to get everything ready so I could move. I was moving from my apartment in Chicago but it wasn't my apartment in Chicago... it was a different one... it turns out though that I only had a few hours to get everything packed up and out of there... I also didn't have anyone to sub for my cycle classes (that was a strange thing too...). It was one of those dreams that induces panic....

I hope it isn't foreshadowing anything...

Yesterday I took Susan's advice and went to the studio for a few hours. I didn't do a lot but I got some things organized...

Tonight in cycle I promised a new playlist and new drills. I could do the one I did on Sunday but I know there will be a few repeat customers from the other day... I may use the same playlist but mix up the drills... I think I'll have to take the old computer to work and work on things during lunchtime. A cute boy I like to look at is going to be in my class... (I don't stare at anyone too long in class though, don't want to make them uncomfortable...).

It's going to be a busy week... I'm taking momma to an appointment Friday morning so I going to miss part of work on Friday, next Tuesday I have to take dad in for his cataract surgery... I don't really like taking time off work when I'm not "vacationing" but I guess this is alright....

I am not quite ready to start the day but I probably should.....

No comments: