Thursday, February 04, 2010

The blog post which recounts me being busted by the clothing party police.

Yesterday I got an email from the consultant that will be assisting me with a clothing party that I have coming up in the near future. It turns out that I had mentioned my upcoming party in a blog post with the time and date here I guess that's a big no no when it comes to their CLOTHING PARTY RULES!

Okay people - let's get with the program - you could get a lot more people to buy your clothes if you would allow social networking (aka blog posting).

Obviously they don't realize that I have a regular readership of about 5.

It makes me not want to do business with them anymore.... I am not going to cancel my next party because I owe that to the consultant... but I'm not sure I'll have another one after this.

And seriously - do they actually pay someone to make sure that hostesses don't post the time and dates of their parties on their blogs??? they probably pay them minimum wage.....

I guess part of their initials stand for "by invitation"... but invitations come in all sizes....

It really makes me cranky.... you suck.

I have edited their name out of all my blog posts regarding their company... it's a shame because I was (maybe still am) a big fan of their clothes but not their practices.... they could have gotten good word of mouth... YOUR LOSS BIG CLOTHING PARTY COMPANY!

Okay onto other things. I am getting my schedule put together for Chicago.. I realized that the conference doesn't start officially until Thursday so I have Monday through Wednesday to do vacation type things... woo hoo...

Last night I watched the first hour of lost on the computer... pretty good. I need to get to the next hour pretty quick so nobody at work ruins it for me...

I think I shall call it a morning... I need to check my bank account balance and see the situation there.... maybe I'll be less cranky with my next blog post.

No comments: