Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Countdown Begins...




One last morning to sit around and do nothing. I take that back... I'm going to be going to Karolina's for breakfast but that's not for another few hours...

I have to figure out how to shove all my crap into my suitcase. I don't think it's going to be happening.... maybe it will.

Bringing my workout wear seemed to be a good idea at the time but I didn't wear it at all. I didn't even wear my tennis shoes... I guess I'll get back into the routine tomorrow.... I don't have to work so that will be nice to have a day to recover...

I really have enjoyed my time here... I think when I lived here I was so stressed out mentally by school and other things going on in my life I didn't appreciate the little things as much. I think I could actually live here and be happy. It will never be home but I think I could probably carve out a little bit of something if I wanted to...

One thing I think has happened is that I am re-energized about my art. I am not satisfied with the way things are in Seattle so I'm going to do something to change it. Don't ask me any pointed questions about it just yet. I just am....











I just spent a few minutes trying to pack... I don't know if it's going to happen. Of course it will...

Maybe I should go work out??? then I wouldn't feel so bad about bringing all that workout stuff with me... hmmmm. decisions to be made...

I guess I'm done for now...

No comments: