Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day

I made it home alright and now I am trying stay awake so I can watch undercover boss.

I took the Link Light Rail from the airport into downtown and it works pretty well... I give it a thumbs up. The only drawback is that I couldn't slide my suitcase in beside me (between the front of the seat next to me and the back of the seat in front of me...). My suitcase fits nicely in the trains in Chicago... so... my ride was good. A little bumpy at time. I think I might try to ride it again when it's light outside.

This is what I looked like this morning...



This is what I look like now...



No, actually this is a photo from the American Girl Store which I took last night. They have these displays with the interior of what the specific doll's house would look like. They incorporate the windows motif with video screen behind... this is a bear that is not really a bear... it's someone dressed up like a bear... it's kind of funny... I am viewing it as source material...

Okay, my eyelids are getting sleepy... I'll post more in the morning...

No comments: