Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to normal?

I don't think, nor do I want to go back to normal.... it's time to get out of that comfort zone again... do something that scares you.

I think today I am going to do some laundry - go to the studio SAY WHAT??? yes, I said go to the Studio... I've got to start organizing my revolution. I also plan on going to the gym - I can't let everything go by the wayside....

Did I mention that I realized yesterday that I hadn't eaten a single salad the time I was in Chicago? I ordered one when I went out for pizza but they never delivered it (nor did they charge me for it)... I also was severely lacking in my water consumption.... I'm back on track though. Glass of water number two is next to me and it's not even 6:30 yet. I am getting back on track... I feel really gross physically...

It will get better.

this is what I looked like a week ago...



This is what I look like now...



no, this isn't me... it's the new Contemporary Wing at the Art Institute....

Okay, I think I shall go get on the wii fit and see how much weight I've gained in the past week...

No comments: